COMMUNITY SUSTAINABILITY PARTNERSHIP STRATEGIC PLAN
Economic, environmental, and social systems are in balance to create and sustain a positive quality of life for future generations.
Through multi-stakeholder collaboration, sharing of experiences and common aspirations, and mobilizing local resources, the CSP strives to help transform the greater Grand Rapids area and region through the development of sustainable neighborhoods and communities by:
- Preserving environmental integrity
- Increasing economic prosperity
- Advancing and achieving social equity
- Improving the quality of life
- Elevating the value of education
- Ethical Behavior
- Life Long Learning
- Service Orientation
- Mutual Accountability
- Building Relationships
Help your organization build a sustainable foundation.